Friday, March 1, 2013

Green Turtle Cay

At the end of next week, I'll be getting on a plane.  Flying to one of my most favorite places on earth (so far).  Green Turtle Cay is a 3 mile long, half a mile wide island in the Bahamas, off of Abaco.  My family travels here just about every year.  We were mesmerized the first time we arrived; a combination of the feeling of getting away from it all, unimaginably generous locals, and beautiful surroundings.

This year, instead of spending every minute of every day out on the flats fishing, I'm going to devote some time to photography.  Since I haven't been able to make it down to Green Turtle in about two years, I'm itching to get started.  The amount of amazing wildlife that makes this place their home is incredible.  So, even though I have no pictures for show right now, expect many in the weeks to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment